1) Discuss the nature and logic of anthropological field work methods.
2) Participant observation in Anthropological Fieldwork.
3) How does fieldworker strike a balance between the theoretical requirements and real field situations?
Describe with suitable examples. (L.Q – 1989)
4) Fieldwork traditions in Anthropology
1) Discuss the problems faced by religious minorities in India.
2) Critically examine the ‘book view’ and the ‘field view’ of social reality.
3) What are the issues and socio-economic problems arising out of being a religious minority? Discuss.
4) Linguistic distribution of Indian population.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :