TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Political Science & IR [27th July, 2017] – Day 14
1. “Indian Constitution was prepared by the few for the few”. In the light of above statement analyse the representational character of the constituent assembly.
2. Indian Constitution, in a significant case, is a cosmopolitan Constitution. Discuss.
3. Discuss the major concerns of the Constituent Assembly while framing the Constitution.
4. Explain the role of The Cabinet Mission in the making of our Constitution.
5. Discuss the significance of the Mountbatten Plan and the Indian Independence Act, 1947.