TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [2nd Sep, 2017] – Day 47
1) Discuss mechanisms of social control in simple societies citing suitable examples.
2) Describe the evolution of Political Systems
3) ‘Primitive Society is governed by the traditional customary law’. Do you agree with this statement? Explain.
4) Differentiate between centralized political systems and stateless political Systems and state how law & justice are administered in stateless societies.
1) Discuss the major linguistic divisions in the India population. Also point out the role of language in ethno political movements
2) Social implications of sex ratio in Indian population
3) What are the major linguistic families in India? Identify such families showing the geographical distribution and the population Groups under different families.
4) Distribution of Austric family of languages in India.