1. Describe briefly the clinical features, diagnosis and management of a case of coarctation of aorta.
2. Briefly enumerate and discuss various therapeutic esophagoduodenoscopic procedures.
3. What are the various causes of upper g.i bleed? Describe briefly how will you assess and manage a patient with massive upper g.i. bleed.
4. Describe briefly clinical features, investigations and management of patient with ulcerative colitis.
5. Describe the differential diagnosis in a 50 year old male patient presents with painless, progressive jaundice of 2 months and palpable gallbladder. Briefly discuss how will you assess, investigate and manage a patient with mass in pancreatic head.