1. Enumerate the various causes of chronic ulcers in leg. Briefly describe how will you assess and treat a patient with varicose veins including newer modalities.
2. A 40 year old male is diagnosed with rectal cancer 7-8 cm from anal verge. Briefly enumerate how will you assess the patient. What are the treatment options available with the patient who is unwilling for permanent colostomy?
3. Briefly enumerate the various differential diagnosis in a patient presenting with gastric outlet obstruction. How will you assess and manage such a patient with due to gastric carcinoma in pyloric area?
4. How would you manage a 50 year old man admitted with dyspnea following blunt trauma to the chest?
5. Enumerate the complications of liver access. How will you manage a 40 year diabetic with suspected liver access of left lobe of liver?