Quiz- 2017 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 65]
Q.1) Patola, a double ikat woven sari is from which of the following states?
- Madhya Pradesh
Q.2) Consider the following statements about Hathkargha Samvardan Sahayata (HSS)
- It aims to provide financial assistance for technological upgradation to improve quality of the fabric and productivity.
- Weavers’ Service Centre (WSC) shall act as lead agency in purchase of technological up-gradation (looms/accessories) by the weavers from Empanelled Suppliers.
- Under HSS, financial assistance to the extent of 90% of cost of technological up-gradation item shall be borne by the Govt. of India while remaining 10% shall be borne by the beneficiary.
Select the correct statements
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.3) Exercise INDRA is between India and
Q.4) Which of the following statements about ISI Mark is/are correct?
- It conveys that the product carrying the Mark conforms to the relevant Indian Standard certified by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- The license number given along with the ISI Mark helps in identifying the unit which has manufactured the product at a specific location
- Both (a) and (b)
- Neither (a) nor (b)
Q.5) Price Stabilization Fund (PSF) is under the aegis of
- Department of Consumer Affairs (DoCA)
- Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Famers Welfare (DAC&FW)
- Department of Food and Public Distribution (DoFPD)
- None of the above
To Download the Solution – Click here
All The Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :