Quiz- 2017 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 65]
Q.1) Patola, a double ikat woven sari is from which of the following states?
- Madhya Pradesh
Q.2) Consider the following statements about Hathkargha Samvardan Sahayata (HSS)
- It aims to provide financial assistance for technological upgradation to improve quality of the fabric and productivity.
- Weavers’ Service Centre (WSC) shall act as lead agency in purchase of technological up-gradation (looms/accessories) by the weavers from Empanelled Suppliers.
- Under HSS, financial assistance to the extent of 90% of cost of technological up-gradation item shall be borne by the Govt. of India while remaining 10% shall be borne by the beneficiary.
Select the correct statements
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.3) Exercise INDRA is between India and
Q.4) Which of the following statements about ISI Mark is/are correct?
- It conveys that the product carrying the Mark conforms to the relevant Indian Standard certified by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- The license number given along with the ISI Mark helps in identifying the unit which has manufactured the product at a specific location
- Both (a) and (b)
- Neither (a) nor (b)
Q.5) Price Stabilization Fund (PSF) is under the aegis of
- Department of Consumer Affairs (DoCA)
- Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Famers Welfare (DAC&FW)
- Department of Food and Public Distribution (DoFPD)
- None of the above
To Download the Solution – Click here
All The Best