UPSC Quiz- 2017 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 103]
Q.1) Consider the following statements about India BPO Promotion Scheme (IBPS)
- Under the scheme the government provides subsidy of up to Rs 1 lakh for each BPO seat set in a tier-II or tier-III town
- It is under the aegis of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.2) SANKALP Project is associated with
- Skill Development
- Filing of GST returns
- Empowerment of Adolescent Girls
- Keeping the farmers abreast with crop prices around them
Q.3) The world’s newest island ‘Hunga Tonga Hunga Ha’apai’ was formed during a volcanic eruption. Where is it located?
- Indian Ocean
- Pacific Ocean
- Atlantic Ocean
- Arctic Ocean
Q.4) Akshara Sagaram, an ambitious literacy programme for coastal areas is associated with which state?
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
Q.5) Buenos Aires Declaration on Women and Trade is concerned with which of the following?
- World Trade Organization WTO
- Community of Latin American and Caribbean States
- Pacific Alliance
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :