UPSC Quiz- 2018 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Q.1) The United Nations Framework Conventions on Climate Change (UNFCCC) is an international treaty drawn at:
- United Nations Conference on the Human Environment, Stockholm, 1972
- UN conference on Environment and Development, Rio de Janeiro, 1992
- World Summit on Sustainable Development, Johannesburg, 2002
- UN Climate Change Conference Copenhagen, 2009
Q.2) What are the official languages of the United Nations?
- English, French and Russian
- English, French, German and Russian
- English, French, Russian, Chinese and Hindi
- English, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabian and Spanish
Q.3) Which one of the following does not border Panama?
- Costa Rica
- Pacific Ocean
Q.4) Which party was founded by Subhash Chandra Bose in the year 1939 after he broke away from the Congress?
- Indian Freedom Party
- Azad Hind Fauj
- Forward Block
Q.5) Consider the following statements
- Frictional unemployment when workers move from one job to another job
- Invisible trade is a trade of the services like the banks, consulting and shipping companies
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :