UPSC Quiz- 2018 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 123]
Q.1) A joint Search and Rescue exercise (SAREX-18) is between India and
Q.2) One of the implications of equality in society is the absence of
Q.3) What is ‘Galileo’ which has been in news recently?
- An intercountry programme of missile shield developed by the United States of America
- A Project developed by India with assistance from Canada
- An environmental protection project being developed by Japan
- Global Satellite Navigation System developed by the European Union
Q.4) Consider the following statements:
- Molasses is a by-product of sugar production process.
- Bagasse obtained in the sugar mills is used as a fuel in the boilers to generate steam for the sugar factories.
- Sugar can only be produced from sugarcane as the raw material.
Which of these statements are correct?
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.5) Which of the following statements are correct?
- Daman and Diu were separated from Goa by the 56th Amendment of the Constitution of India
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli were under French colonial rule till 1954
Select the correct code:
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :