UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 62]
Q.1) Which of the following statements is correct about ‘Colobopsis explodens’?
- It is a species of ant found in Southeast Asia
- It is a species of night frog found in Western Ghats
- It is a newly discovered moth at Coringa Wildlife Sanctuary
- It is a medicinal plant found in Pir Panjal range
Q.2) ‘HupB’ is an essential protein of which of the bacteria?
- Vibrio cholerae
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Bacillus anthracis
- Borrelia burgdorferi
Q.3) ‘Eusociality’ is displayed in which of the following?
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.4) ‘Kebul Lamjao’ is India’s only floating National Park. Which of the following lakes hosts this park?
- Dal Lake
- Wular Lake
- Chilka Lake
- Loktak Lake
Q.5) ‘Greyhounds’ have been in news recently, they are
- Suicide bombers
- Coastal guards
- Anti-naxal force
- Police dogs used in detecting bombs
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best