UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 62]
Q.1) Which of the following statements is correct about ‘Colobopsis explodens’?
- It is a species of ant found in Southeast Asia
- It is a species of night frog found in Western Ghats
- It is a newly discovered moth at Coringa Wildlife Sanctuary
- It is a medicinal plant found in Pir Panjal range
Q.2) ‘HupB’ is an essential protein of which of the bacteria?
- Vibrio cholerae
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Bacillus anthracis
- Borrelia burgdorferi
Q.3) ‘Eusociality’ is displayed in which of the following?
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Q.4) ‘Kebul Lamjao’ is India’s only floating National Park. Which of the following lakes hosts this park?
- Dal Lake
- Wular Lake
- Chilka Lake
- Loktak Lake
Q.5) ‘Greyhounds’ have been in news recently, they are
- Suicide bombers
- Coastal guards
- Anti-naxal force
- Police dogs used in detecting bombs
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :