UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 54
Q.1) Chogyal Dynasty is associated with
Q.2) Consider the following statements with respect to ‘Biosimilars’
- They are also called as ‘Generic Drugs’
- They are copies of synthetic drugs.
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) Which one of the following statements appropriately describes the “fiscal stimulus”?
- It is a massive investment by the Government in manufacturing sector to ensure the supply of goods to meet the demand surge caused by rapid economic growth
- It is Government’s intensive action on financial institutions to ensure disbursement of loans to agriculture and allied sectors to promote greater food production and contain food inflation
- It is an extreme affirmative action by the Government to pursue its policy of financial inclusion
- It is an intense affirmative action of the Government to boost economic activity in the country
Q.4) The Amazon rainforest is spread over which of the following countries?
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 1, 2 and 3
- 1, 3 and 4
- 2, 3 and 4
Q.5) Doyang Lake, famous as a roosting site for longest travelling raptors Amur Falcons is located in which state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :