IASbaba Daily Prelims Quiz
UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 54
Q.1) Chogyal Dynasty is associated with
Q.2) Consider the following statements with respect to ‘Biosimilars’
- They are also called as ‘Generic Drugs’
- They are copies of synthetic drugs.
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) Which one of the following statements appropriately describes the “fiscal stimulus”?
- It is a massive investment by the Government in manufacturing sector to ensure the supply of goods to meet the demand surge caused by rapid economic growth
- It is Government’s intensive action on financial institutions to ensure disbursement of loans to agriculture and allied sectors to promote greater food production and contain food inflation
- It is an extreme affirmative action by the Government to pursue its policy of financial inclusion
- It is an intense affirmative action of the Government to boost economic activity in the country
Q.4) The Amazon rainforest is spread over which of the following countries?
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 1, 2 and 3
- 1, 3 and 4
- 2, 3 and 4
Q.5) Doyang Lake, famous as a roosting site for longest travelling raptors Amur Falcons is located in which state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…