UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 58
Q.1) Which of the following Conventions aims to conserve terrestrial, Marine and Avian migratory species?
- Rotterdam Convention
- Bonn Convention
- Ramsar Convention
- Washington Convention
Q.2) The ‘Golden Triangle’ of South-East Asia refers to
- The shallow seas near Straits of Malacca where high-density fishing is done
- An area infested with insurgency, terrorism and trafficking
- An area prone to maximum cyclone and Tsunami hits
- An extensive opium producing area
Q.3) Which of the following statement is INCORRECT about ‘Biosimilars’?
- Biosimilars are less costly imitations of drugs known as biologics
- Biosimiliar and Generic drugs are same and used interchangeably.
- Biosimilars can help cut drug costs
- Biologic drugs are made using living cells that treat disease, usually by genetically modifying cells
Q.4) ‘Garole, Malpura, Patanwadi’ breed refers to –
Q.5) Logistics Performance Index is released by
- World Economic Forum
- United Nations Development Programme
- World Trade Organisation
- World Bank
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :