Current Affairs Focus (CAF) – Day 8:The last leg of your journey before the final test !
Please Note that,
- In CAF, Evaluation will not be done nor Synopsis will be provided. Through the questions, you will get to know the most important topics for Mains 2019 related to Current Affairs. But, we would advice you to make the best use of this initiative, by practicing answer writing 7 answers on daily basis on our TLP Platform.
Welcome to IAS UPSC, CAF- 2019, Day 8. Questions are based on CAF Mains 2019, General Studies Paper 3,
Click on the links and then answer respective questions!
1. What indigenous capabilities did ISRO used in Chandrayaan II? Discuss.
2. What are nano-bots? How can they be useful? Explain.
3. What are the main factors causing serious levels of air-pollution in the NCR? What are the long term measures to address this problem? Suggest.
4. What is anthropocene? What are the characteristics of this epoch? Discuss.
5. Why is the Amazon burning? What will be its consequences for the climate? Discuss.
6. Hoe is changing global weather pattern damaging crop production in Asia? Analyse.
7. What role can private space firms play in India’s economy? Discuss. How can private space firms be promoted? Suggest.