UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 62
Q.1) Which of the following is not a compulsory provision of 73rd amendment of the constitution?
- Providing reservation of seats (both members and chairpersons) for backward classes in panchayats at any level
- Reservation of one-third seats (both members and chairpersons) for women in panchayats at all the three levels.
- Indirect elections to the post of chairperson of panchayats at the intermediate and district levels.
- Constitution of a State Finance Commission after every five years to review the financial position of the panchayats.
Q.2) What does Hague Code of Conduct represents?
- Against Ballistic Missile Proliferation which are capable of delivering Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Civil aspects of International child abduction
- Amendment of the Warsaw Convention
- International registration of industrial designs
Q.3) Consider the following statements regarding ‘Karewas’:
- Karewas are found in the Western Ghats
- They are famous for areca nut and litchi production.
Which of the above statements are correct?
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.4) Which of the following Biosphere reserves in India is the latest addition under UNESCO’s World Network of Biosphere Reserves?
- Achnakmar Amarkantak
Q.5) Bangkok Agreement, which was signed in 1975 as an initiative of ESCAP, has been rechristened as –
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA)
- BBIN Corridor
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :