UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 62
Q.1) Which of the following is not a compulsory provision of 73rd amendment of the constitution?
- Providing reservation of seats (both members and chairpersons) for backward classes in panchayats at any level
- Reservation of one-third seats (both members and chairpersons) for women in panchayats at all the three levels.
- Indirect elections to the post of chairperson of panchayats at the intermediate and district levels.
- Constitution of a State Finance Commission after every five years to review the financial position of the panchayats.
Q.2) What does Hague Code of Conduct represents?
- Against Ballistic Missile Proliferation which are capable of delivering Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Civil aspects of International child abduction
- Amendment of the Warsaw Convention
- International registration of industrial designs
Q.3) Consider the following statements regarding ‘Karewas’:
- Karewas are found in the Western Ghats
- They are famous for areca nut and litchi production.
Which of the above statements are correct?
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.4) Which of the following Biosphere reserves in India is the latest addition under UNESCO’s World Network of Biosphere Reserves?
- Achnakmar Amarkantak
Q.5) Bangkok Agreement, which was signed in 1975 as an initiative of ESCAP, has been rechristened as –
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
- Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement (APTA)
- BBIN Corridor
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best