UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 63
Q.1) ‘ANDREX Project’ was in news recently. What is it associated with?
- Arctic Mining
- Andes Mountain Range
Q.2) Consider the following statements with respect to ‘AIDA Mission’
- It is a joint international collaboration of the European Space Agency (ESA) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- It aims to deflect the smaller part of a double asteroid dubbed Didymos.
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) ‘Khadi and Village Industries Commission’ is under the aegis of which of the following ministries?
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Q.4) Lake Urmia is located in
Q.5) Which one of the following groups of items is included in India’s Foreign Exchange Reserves?
- Foreign-currency assets, gold holdings of the RBI and Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)
- Foreign-currency assets, Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) and loans from foreign countries
- Foreign currency assets, loans from the World Bank and Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)
- Foreign currency assets, gold holdings of the RBI and loans from the World Bank
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :