IASbaba Daily Prelims Quiz
UPSC Quiz – 2020 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 63
Q.1) ‘ANDREX Project’ was in news recently. What is it associated with?
- Arctic Mining
- Andes Mountain Range
Q.2) Consider the following statements with respect to ‘AIDA Mission’
- It is a joint international collaboration of the European Space Agency (ESA) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- It aims to deflect the smaller part of a double asteroid dubbed Didymos.
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) ‘Khadi and Village Industries Commission’ is under the aegis of which of the following ministries?
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Q.4) Lake Urmia is located in
Q.5) Which one of the following groups of items is included in India’s Foreign Exchange Reserves?
- Foreign-currency assets, gold holdings of the RBI and Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)
- Foreign-currency assets, Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) and loans from foreign countries
- Foreign currency assets, loans from the World Bank and Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)
- Foreign currency assets, gold holdings of the RBI and loans from the World Bank
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…