3. As more and more artificial intelligence is entering into the world, more and more emotional intelligence must enter into leadership. Comment. (15 Marks)
जैसे–जैसे अधिक से अधिक कृत्रिम बुद्धिमत्ता दुनिया में प्रवेश कर रही है, अधिक से अधिक भावनात्मक बुद्धिमत्ता को नेतृत्व में प्रवेश करना चाहिए। टिप्पणी करें।
Students are expected to write about artificial intelligence entering into the world and how more and more emotional intelligence must enter into leadership with it.
With AI pilots sprawling everywhere, companies, consultants and technology firms need to rethink their approaches to transformation. To successfully implement AI projects that drive impact at scale, great AI models and algorithms are necessary, but not sufficient. One of the most important success factors is a design-led approach to human change that deeply fuses new AI capabilities with how humans prefer to engage with tools. Companies that ignore this are likely stuck with collections of AI pilots that don’t amount to any real impact.
As more and more artificial intelligence is entering into the world, more and more emotional intelligence must enter into leadership.
- Emotional intelligence (EI) has been known to be a critical success factor in professional success, even more than performance or qualification.
- Indeed, the ability to connect and perceive with deep empathy gives a clear advantage in a world where more of our success depends on influencing other people.
- We are presented with hundreds of “A/B” squares every day: sometimes the “A/B” is a candidate selection, or an investment, or a product selection.
- People with high EI naturally have empathy to understand our context, relate to us better, and persuade us to see their desired choice as our darker square.
- EI has been a hard skill to teach, and one that has not been “programmable” into technology – until now.
- Concurrent with the progress of AI in the last two decades, EI has also developed significantly with advances in neuroscience and tools, such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
- Currently, emotional intelligence separates us from machines in many ways. Customer service is one of the examples of the type of work that artificial intelligence might not be able to perform as effectively as humans.
- There are three types of conditions in customer service where emotional intelligence is an important requirement for a successful outcome: dealing with anger and impatience, dealing with surprise, happiness, and gratitude or dealing with disappointment and frustration.
- The rise of artificial intelligence thus, makes emotional intelligence that much more important in humans today. In the future, artificial intelligence will already fill roles that require traditional intelligence.
- In the future, many of these jobs could even become obsolete for humans.
- Humankind will then have to develop or adapt its skills to stay relevant in a changing environment.
With artificial intelligence (AI), change management and process reengineering get reinvented. What was once a one-way street has become a two-way street: we can now teach technology to relate to people, as much as we train people to use technology. Going forward, getting this human-centric design right is the biggest factor in the success or failure of AI-driven transformations.