The journey that we had started 60 Days back has finally come to an end today.
We hope that you enjoyed the daily lectures, tests, and the daily revision handouts of 60 DAY RAPID REVISION (RaRe) SERIES for UPSC PRELIMS 2022. The entire process was meant to provide you with a proper revision and plug all your loopholes. From today, it’s hardly 15 days left before the exam.
So, gear up for the final showdown. There are a few important things that you must take care of –
Keep your mindset positive. Assume that you are prepared for the exam and be confident.
Do not go to the examination hall with a pre-conceived notion of the exam. The paper set by UPSC is very different from the mock tests that you have been giving. Do not get demotivated if you are getting low marks in the mocks nor get too overconfident if you are getting very high marks. Attempt the paper based on its merit. You need to remember that if the paper is difficult, it is difficult for everyone. Keep a cool mind and maximize your score. You just need to clear the cut-off.
There are several things which you need to take care of from now till the exam –
- Try to revise the topics which you are good at.
- Try to get the low hanging fruits – Reports, Places in the news, Important chapters of Laxmikant, National parks, Ramsar sites, latest developments in biotech, space, etc
- Do not pick up any new material or compilation right now that you are not familiar with.
- Try to synchronize your sleep cycle and take tests according to the actual timing of UPSC papers.
- Eat healthy and sleep well.
- Don’t get too anxious about the exam. That disturbs sleep and reduces concentration.
- Practice CSAT every day. Do not take it lightly.
Having said that, we also would like to thank you for your constant support, comments, and feedback. Your positive feedback gives us encouragement to bring out the best material for you and your criticism helps us improve every single day.
Access the 60 Days Rapid Revision (RaRe) Series – CLICK HERE
Download RaRe Notes, Daily Tests (English & हिन्दी) – CLICK HERE
We wish you all the best and hope that you will qualify for the prelims with flying colors.