INTEGRATED LEARNING PROGRAMME Online - 2020
Most Trusted Self-Study Based Programme that is followed by Top Rankers every year for General Studies UPSC Examination.
It has become synonymous to UPSC Preparation because of its affordability and vision of enabling an aspirant sitting at the remotest part of the country secure Rank 1 in UPSC.
200+ selections in the span of just three years (2016, 2017, 2018) including Ranks 4, 5, 6 and 9 in TOP 10. 100+ selections in ILP alone. This year as well, we have many Ranks from ILP.
Famous for its quality content and planning, ILP has grown to reach out to lakhs of aspirants who are confidently preparing sitting at home having a system and internet facility.
This has made ILP, the most reliable tool for UPSC Preparation in present time.
Hitting the Bull’s Eye Year After Year
In the last three years, ILP has been bang on target with a hit ratio of more than 65%, a figure remarkably high keeping in mind the unpredictable nature of UPSC. With a knack of getting it right ILP has become a reliable name:
- 2016 Prelims: 68+ questions
- 2017 Prelims: 70+ questions
- 2018 Prelims- 63+ questions
- 2019 Prelims- 70+ questions
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2017, which is close to 85 % and 70% respectively – How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2017 and 68+ in UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2017-How IASbaba Helped One to Get MAINS Call!
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2018, How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2018 and 60+ in UPSC Prelims 2018
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2019, How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2019 and 70+ in UPSC Prelims 2019
- 82+ UPSC CSE 2018 TOPPER’S from IASbaba
Prelims + Mains + Interview
- VALUE ADD NOTES- Complete Prelims and Mains Syllabus Covered
- 40 General Studies Prelims Tests
- 10 CSAT Tests
- 35+ Mains Mocks with Quality Synopsis
- Mind Maps – Mains Hot Topics
- Babapedia – Prelimspedia and Mainspedia Current Affairs
- Essay Guidance
- Peer Discussion and Doubt Resolution
- Download NEW BATCH Plan
- Download – VETERANS PLAN
- Download – FRESHERS PLAN
- READ THE COMPLETE DETAILS
- Course Fee: Rs.9999 + 18% GST = Rs.11800/-
Contact Us: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org