Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 14th Sep UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 14th Sep
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. The theme of Lord Buddha in meditation finds a prominent place in the rich visual art forms of India. Discuss.
2. The musical heritage of India is a living embodiment of the Guru-Shishya tradition. Comment.
3. Story telling through various performing arts is a dominant cultural theme in India. Illustrate with the help of suitable examples.
4. Indian Railways is a classic case of public sector monopoly. Do you agree? Does Indian Railways require an independent regulator? Critically examine.
5. The mayors of Indian cities must have the powers to govern and not only administer. Do you agree? Examine the case of direct election of city mayors in this regard.
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂