Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 1st November
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. What is the ‘Large Hadron Collider’? There is an international project located in India that is associated with it. Can you name it? What are the objectives of this project? Discuss.
2. What is IRNSS? Is there anything unique about it? What will be its benefits? Also discuss the working of the navigation technology.
3. What do you understand by ‘datasphere’? What challenges does the burgeoning datasphere pose? Examine.
4. What is ‘Air Quality Index’? Which pollutants are monitored under AQI. Discuss the adverse effects of these pollutants.
5. Japanese Encephalitis is a fatal disease causing serious panic in different states of India. How this disease spreads? What are its symptoms? Also discuss its remedial measures.
NOTE: Today, No separate links will be provided for answering the questions. All questions can be answered on the same page. (This is ONLY for today)