1. What is meant by functionalism? Discuss the basic tenets of Malinowski’s functionalism?
2. To Radcliffe-Brown function was the contribution an institution makes to the maintenance of social structure’. Elucidate in the light of R.C. Brown’s contributions to structural functional theory.
3. Write a short note on A.R. Radcliffe-Brown.
4. Discuss the approaches of Radcliffe – Brown and Evans Pritchard to Comparative Methods in Anthropological Research.
1. Assess the growth and development of Anthropology in India. Illustrate the contribution of early 20th century Anthropologists in Tribal Caste studies.
2. Estimate the contributions of S.C. Roy in the field of Ethnography and his influence on the growth of Anthropology in India.
3. Write a short note on Maler’s perception of the habitat.
4. Discuss the major contributions of Von.Furer Haimendorf to Indian Anthropology.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :