1. Was Carvaka successful in establishing a consistent epistemological and metaphysical line of thought? Support your stand with proper arguments. (20 marks)
2. “I accept what I perceive”. Explain this claim of Carvaka. (20 marks)
3. Metaphysics of Carvaka is a direct implication of his positivist epistemology. Discuss how epistemology of Carvaka leads to his Metaphysics (15 marks)
4. Critically analyze the concept of Dehatmavada of Carvaka. (15 marks)
5. “Cause-effect relationship is only a psychological necessity and has no logical necessity”. Explain this view of Carvaka and its implications. (15 marks)–
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :