1. Discuss the etiology, types, clinical features, investigations and treatment modalities of renal stone.
2. A 30 year old female presented with thyroid swelling. Her S. T3, T4, and TSH are within normal limits.
A. Discuss the differential diagnosis of the thyroid swelling.
B. Throw light on the investigation of the above mentioned condition.
C. Discuss the management of papillary carcinoma of thyroid.
3. A 50 year old male presented with history of hematuria and dragging discomfort in the left Loin. On abdominal examination, it was found that he has left sided renal lump with left varicocele.
A. Discuss these differential diagnosis and investigation of the above mentioned condition.
B. Mention the treatment of left sided renal cell carcinoma.
4. A 50 year old male who is a chronic smoker presents with dry gangrene of right great tow and rest pain in right lower limb. On examination, it was found that his right dorsalis pedis artery pulse is absent.
A. Define chronic limb ischemia and discuss the causes of lower limb gangrene.
B. Discuss the management of the above mentioned condition.
5. Discuss the clinical features, investigation , and management of varicose vein in Right lower limb.