We have consecutively for 2 years come up with a Unique Powerpoint and exercise based Workshop of merely half a day.
This time you spend with us will help you redefine and calibre.
We do not much believe in mock interviews (though a max of 2-3 can be taken as per your requirements). What we believe is helping you two steps before the interview.
We openly endorse Samkalp, Vajiram and Sriram for mock interviews.
Our program will complement you in cracking these mocks and the final.
We have done the same for past few years. Last year Dinesh(Rank 6) was at our workshops(apart from being our ILP student too which helped him in cracking the exam in 1st attempt)
And very happy to share other successful rankers who have ended in top 5 percentile have come out of this exercise!
Where we differ:
- Open Mock Interview (along with regular Mock Interviews), a unique approach pioneered by IASbaba
- Getting the framework on how to analyse the mind of interviewers?
- How do they frame a question based on your resume?
- What assumptions do they make about you?
- What is important from interview framework and what is not?
- How do you deal with all these?
- We will form groups.
Get to know all this from people who have achieved highest scores in the interview. This is the difference IASbaba will give over others
We expect to spend individual time working on your DAF with all of you.
We will have 2 workshops.
- One at Bangalore on this Thursday, 25 January at IASbaba Vijayanagar Center, Timing- 11 AM.
- The second will be on Saturday, 27 January at New Delhi. (Time and Venue will be communicated to Candidates)
The workshop is open to all. But individually we can work on maximum 30 candidates at Bangalore and 100 at Delhi.
IASbaba’s student would get the first preference.
If you are interested to be part of this workshop, can register for the same here.
Please note that any participation by Bureaucrats or Judicial officials is pro bono.