UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 28]
Q.1) Rule of Law Index is released by
- International Development Law Organization
- World Justice Project
- International Bar Association
- International Criminal Court
Q.2) The term ‘Secular Stagnation’ was coined by
- Angus Deaton
- Jean Drèze
- Amartya Sen
- Alvin Hansen
Q.3) Consider the following statements about The Essential Services Maintenance Act (ESMA)
- It gives police the right to arrest, without a warrant, anybody violating the Act’s provisions
- Its execution rests entirely on the discretion of the State government
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- None of the above
Q.4) Teesta River flows through which of the following states?
- West Bengal
Select the correct code:
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
- All of the above
Q.5) Test and Treat Policy is associated with which of the following diseases?
- Malaria and Dengu
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :