UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 40]
Q.1) Joint military exercise ‘Maitree’ is held between India and
- Sri Lanka
Q.2) Consider the following statements about ‘Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme’
- It is initiated by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- It is aimed at enhancing the number of PhDs in Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) and IT/IT Enabled Services (IT/ITES) sectors in the country
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) ‘Bhoomi Project’, which looks into the ‘Online Delivery of Land Records’ is implemented by which of the following states?
- Uttar Pradesh
Q.4) The ‘8888 Uprising’ refers to
- The Burundian Civil War which began following the first multi-party elections in the country since independence from Belgium in 1962
- The conflict between the central Sudanese government and the Sudan People’s Liberation Army
- An armed conflict in Libya fought between forces loyal to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and those seeking to oust his government.
- None of the above
Q.5) Which of the following correctly describes ‘Psyche’?
- Saturn’s biggest moon
- Largest metallic asteroid
- Kuiper belt object
- Rotavirus Vaccine
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :