UPSC Quiz – 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 175
Q.1) ‘Mount Soputan’ is located in
- Papua New Guinea
Q.2) Consider the following statements with respect to ‘Liancourt Rocks’
- They are a group of small islets in the Sea of Japan
- It is disputed between South Korea, Japan, Russia and China
Select the correct code:
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) ‘Addu Atoll’ was in news recently. Where is it located?
Q.4) ‘Project 75’ was recently seen in news. It refers to
- India’s Military Space Programs (ISRO’s Vision 2021)
- Large-scale civil engineering project that aims to link Indian rivers by a network of reservoirs and canals
- An initiative to digitize and archive cultural works by the 75th year of Indian Independence
- India’s Scorpene submarine programme
Q.5) In which of the following states is the ‘Wangala’ Harvest festival celebrated?
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :