UPSC PREPARATION-Integrated Learning Programme (ILP-2020)
The wait is finally over! The wait for the most reliable, effective and affordable programme for UPSC Preparation – Integrated Learning Programme (ILP) 2020. Based on numerous requests, we have come up with a new batch starting on 20th NOVEMBER.
Many of you had requested to join the programme at this point. You have sufficient time to cover-up the course syllabus and make your chance count for upcoming attempt. New Batch Students will have access to VAN and other contents in advance and can prepare according to their flexible time-table. You won’t have to waste time in content creation and can focus exclusively on preparation.
NOTE- OLD USERS OF ILP/AIPTS– 15% DISCOUNT FOR ILP 2020- Use Instamojo ID and Previous Registered Email while making Payment. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Let us begin by thanking all of you who have made ILP a grand success beginning from the year 2016. The years 2018 and 2019 is a monument year for IASbaba for two reasons.
One, way back in 2015 we had said that ILP would stand out as the most comprehensive tool for UPSC preparation and yes now most of you would have realized the same in 2018.
Two, when the storm brews and brews strong, its IASbaba who has been standing tall!
200+ selections in the span of just three years (2016, 2017, 2018) including Ranks 4, 5, 6 and 9 in TOP 10. 100+ selections in ILP alone. This year as well, we have many Ranks from ILP.
You can check last year’s result here- Click Here
Hundreds of time we have told students not to depend on mere last minute tools, some compilations or series (which UPSC tracks) and blindly trust them and finally end up in the ditch. Aspirants fail to realise that it is not the last minute miracle but consistent effort throughout the journey. It is the process that is important. It is the process that is sustainable. And yes ILP is that!!
And this is not a mere coincidence, we have done it year on year from the day of our genesis. Year on Year ILP has proven to be the indestructible tool!!
Hitting the bull’s eye year after year:
In the last three years, ILP has been bang on target with a hit ratio of more than 65%, a figure remarkably high keeping in mind the unpredictable nature of UPSC. With a knack of getting it right ILP has become a reliable name:
- 2016 Prelims: 68+ questions
- 2017 Prelims: 70+ questions
- 2018 Prelims- 63+ questions
- 2019 Prelims- 70+ questions
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2017, which is close to 85 % and 70% respectively – How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2017 and 68+ in UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2017-How IASbaba Helped One to Get MAINS Call!
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2018, How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2018 and 60+ in UPSC Prelims 2018
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2019, How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2019 and 70+ in UPSC Prelims 2019
- 82+ UPSC CSE 2018 TOPPER’S from IASbaba
BASIC FEATURES OF ILP PROGRAMME
- Integration of Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation: Smartness is to integrate your preparation in a common string of theme-based understanding of concepts. ILP has been designed minutely to meet this need. You will prepare for concepts in entirety keeping in mind the needs and orientation required for each stage of the examination.
- Detailed Study Plan: Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. ILP does the planning for you in the most systematic and logical way. The plans are made to keep you on track as well on your toes. In the plan, you will get pointwise coverage of the syllabus, sources to refer and focus areas.
- Comprehensive Value Add Notes (VAN): With our value add notes (VAN), you will be able to declutter the complexity of UPSC syllabus. The VANs are high-quality specialised reading materials to give you an edge over your competitors. VANs have been designed intelligently to give separate prelims and mains focus pointers to make your understanding seamless and smooth. You need not look beyond sources other than the standard ones and our VAN.
- Babapedia for Comprehensive Current Affairs coverage: All your current affairs woes will be gone with Babapedia (PRELIMS)– one of its kind compendium of current affairs. It gets updated on a daily basis. You will never be required to do the drudgery of note making for current affairs. The only thing required of you is to log into your ILP account every morning and go through the precise and crisp current affairs notes updated daily on Babapedia! Isn’t that awesome?
- Mainspedia (Mains Datahub): One of its kind platform (New Feature this Year) for Mains Answer Writing Skills; best data organisation and usage for examination. It is arranged and organized into various subtopics for all the contemporary aspects related to Paper 1, 2, 3 and 4. Under each topic, various subsections will be created and it will be updated regularly for you to have the best material/data at one place. You can keep making your own notes taking inputs from the data updated in Mainspedia on a regular basis. Mainspedia will have inputs from all possible contemporary issues and from all possible resources like newspapers, government websites etc. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SAMPLE
- Abhivyakti (The Social Media of ILP) for query resolution and discussions: Each year we have a vibrant and engaging ILP community. Abhivyakti gives the ILP members a platform to get their queries addressed by IASbaba and peers and also initiate discussions/debates on important issues. You can shift your attention away from the time-wasting online forums that take away the sheen from your preparation.
- Prelims Mock Tests with detailed Solutions: High-quality tests with detailed solutions will help you keep a track on your preparation. You will also get the chance to compete with thousands of sincere aspirants from the ILP community.
- Mains Mock Tests with detailed Synopsis: What makes ILP even more special is the integration of mains mocks. With the VAN and mains mocks with detailed synopsis, your mains preparation will always be on track. Note that Mains Answers won’t be evaluated. Only Synopsis will be provided.
- Essay Guidance and many more: We always strive to deliver more than we promise. You will be getting many surprises during your engagement with ILP.
DOWNLOAD- ILP 2020-NEW COURSE PLAN
DOWNLOAD-TOPIC LISTING FOR PRELIMS
NOTE- You can also follow Old Batch (Freshers or Veterans Plan) if wish to. The Old Batch Plan and content will be available on the ILP Platform.
DOWNLOAD- ILP 2020-FRESHERS PLAN
DOWNLOAD- ILP 2020-VETERANS PLAN
DETAILED STUDY PLAN
- It is a detailed plan covering the Prelims & Mains Syllabus which will take care of your overall preparation in the form of planned targets, sources to refer and introspective tests.
- This is the heart and soul of ILP-2020 that needs to be followed with utmost sincerity.
- Sources- The sources to be referred have been kept to the minimum. It has been done to prevent a candidate from wasting their precious time in going through the repetitive and irrelevant sources available in the market.
- Revision- Due consideration has been given for Revision that will help to consolidate what you have learnt in a week’s time. Since the process is long and intensive, the lack of revision can be fatal. Therefore, we have given adequate room for revision and consolidation.
- VALUE ADD NOTES (VAN)- MAINS & PRELIMS
- MIND MAPS FOR MAINS
- MAINSPEDIA (MAINS DATAHUB) – ONE OF ITS KIND PLATFORM FOR MAINS ANSWER WRITING SKILL, BEST DATA ORGANIZATION & USAGE FOR EXAM.
- BABAPEDIA– PRELIMS CURRENT AFFAIRS
- ABHIVYAKTI (THE SOCIAL MEDIA OF ILP)
- PRELIMS TEST- 40 General Studies Tests and 10 CSAT Tests.
- IASbaba is known for its quality coverage and it is a testimony that we have been able to HIT the bull’s eye in Prelims and Mains both over the period of last 4 years. The closeness and exact repetition of Questions from our Tests needs no mention.
- The Prelims Tests are designed carefully and with a lot of efforts to match the standards set by UPSC.
- Through these tests, the candidates will be able to gauge their performance and standing on a regular basis.
- Detailed solutions will be provided after the tests. Detailed Solution Techniques to Decipher the Correct Answer (Elimination Technique).
- Since the scores and ranks will be displayed after every test, one can clearly monitor his/her progress in a continuous manner.
- All India Ranking and Detailed Assessment of your performance based on Subject Areas will be provided so that one can introspect the strength and weaknesses in their preparation level.
- REVISION TEST AND FULL MOCK TESTS
- Tests intended to make the candidates revise the previously covered topics shall be posted on a regular basis along with detailed solutions, scores, and ranking (as per the given Plan)
- CSAT TESTS-10 FULL MOCKS
- MAINS MOCKS AND SYNOPSIS- Before and after Prelims (More than 35 in numbers). Note that ILP does not include Mains Answer Evaluation. For Evaluation, interested aspirants can join our C2C Mains Answer Evaluation Programme which will start in November 2019. Till then consolidate your preparation through ILP and Mainspedia. Along with that, you can participate in our flagship TLP program also.
- ESSAY GUIDANCE- MODEL ESSAY & MAINSPEDIA CONTENT.
NOTE- Post-Prelims Plan for Mains will be provided once UPSC finalize the Examinations Dates
AFTER MAKING PAYMENT ONLINE
- It will take a few hours to login once you make an online payment.
- You will receive a Receipt/Mail with Login Details.
- Do not worry it may take 2-3 hours time since it is automated.
- You can always mail for any technical issue on given email ID (below)
- Login URL- ilp2020.iasbaba.com
Like last year, we have not increased the FEE of ILP, not even the taxable amount.
- ILP 2020-NEW BATCH- 9999/-+Tax
- ILP 2020-FRESHERS- 9999/-+Tax
- ILP 2020-VETERANS- 9999/-+Tax
PAYMENT LINK-> CLICK HERE
Offline Payment Details: Please mail us the acknowledgement at email@example.com if making offline payment.
|BANK Name||CANARA BANK|
|BANK BRANCH||BANGALORE KLE SOCIETY|
|ACCOUNT TYPE||CURRENT ACCOUNT|
So what are you waiting for? Come, join us and let us write your success story!
On an ending note, we reiterate our AIM –
“To help an aspirant preparing in the remotest part of the country to secure Rank 1”
All the best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :