For the first time, UPSC has announced the Prelims Results in just 20 days. This has brought both happiness and sadness to the student community with positive and negative results.
Heartiest congratulations to the candidates who have been able to qualify the prelims in this turmoiled year. This leaves you with an opportunity of lifetime, to get through the examination for good.
However, as you have seen the trend, you must have realised that this is not going to be easy. You need to give your all to in next two months. Think of what you can achieve by the end of these 2 months. Your performance will decide whether you will appear for personal interview or start preparing to prelims next year. You need to make sure that your performance in mains is so good that interview stop playing any role in your selection. For this you need to do a lot of answer writing.
We are pretty sure that you must have made a strategy for mains. But we would like you to know that we are here to help in anyway we can. Here is a list of all the programs offered by IASbaba for this year’s mains preparation of GS and Optional. Make every single minute of every single day count and emerge as a winner.
UPSC 2020 MAINS EXCLUSIVE::
GENERAL STUDIES – GS1, GS2, GS3, GS4, Essay:
- TLP PLUS (+) 2020 – TEST SERIES (25 Tests) + MENTORSHIP
- TLP PLUS (+) – ONLY 8 Full-length Mocks (FLM) + Mentorship
CURRENT AFFAIRS (MAINS):
- KANNADA LITERATURE TEST SERIES 2020 – FREE initiative by Ms. Indushree Gurukar!
- All the Test Series/Programs includes Mentorship!
- Once you click on the respective links, you will be able to see the details of the program, fees, schedule, and mobile number of your mentors to contact.
If you are looking to re-start your preparation (or) if you are preparing for UPSC 2021, then click below-