1. List the causes of hematuria. Describe briefly the management of carcinoma of prostate.
2. What are the key clinical features of abdominal tuberculosis? How would you investigate a patient suspected to be a case of abdominal tuberculosis? Briefly discuss the role of surgery in the management of the patient with abdominal tuberculosis.
3. List the five most commonly found cancers in India. Enumerate the clinical features of carcinoma of upper one third of esophagus. How would you manage a case of carcinoma of upper one third of esophagus?
4. List the causes of tongue ulcer. State the predisposing factor which may lead to the development of tongue carcinoma. What is the preferred modality of treatment in carcinoma of the tongue?
5. A 55 year old male presents with acute urinary retention.
A. List the differential diagnosis.
B. What steps would you take to relieve him of his condition?
C. How would you investigate this patient to reach at the diagnosis?
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :