1. What are the advantages and limitations of minimally invasive surgery? Briefly enumerate the principles of laparoscopic cholecystectomy and the complications which can occur during the procedure.
2. What are modes of infection, clinical features and complications of amoebic liver abcess? Briefly outline the management of patients with amoebic liver abcess including surgical intervention.
3. What are the various types and causes of nipple discharge in a female? How would you examine, investigate and treat a patient with large 6cm breast tumour with mobile axillary lymph nodes in the axilla.
4. What is the difference in clinical presentation of right and the left sided colonic cancers? Enumerate various factors predisposing to colonic cancers and briefly outline the management of patient with caecal carcinoma.
5. Describe ‘Polyp’ and enumerate the various types of polyps seen in the colorectum. Briefly enumerate how you will assess and manage a patient with familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)