[WEBINAR] UPSC Prelims 2020: What Should be your Strategy for the Next 40 Days? From Gunjan Singh AIR 16 (ILP Student), YashPratap Shrimal AIR 192 (TLP Student), Mohan Sir IASbaba Founder on 25th August, 2020 – REGISTER NOW!!
The result of UPSC – 2019 has also awakened those candidates who had become slightly complacent and gone in slumber.
After the announcement of result we are getting a lot of calls to ask what should candidates be doing in these 45-50 days. Are we going to start a new program for them, are we releasing any new compilation or should they be joining any new program?
To answer all this, we are writing this article to tell you what should you be doing in the next 45-50 days.
ON PERSONAL FRONT –
- First of all, don’t panic. You knew that the result will be announced and exam is going to be held on 4th October, 2020. Nothing has changed and you have given your time and energy in preparation. Have faith in yourself!
- Improve your eating and sleeping cycle. Try to get up in the morning and take the mock tests in the examination timing. Set your body clock according to that.
- Eat healthy and stay safe. You need to understand that this is not the time when you can afford to fall sick.
ON ACADEMIC FRONT –
As far as studies are concerned, we have got everything covered.
- First and foremost, don’t lay your hands on any new material or sources. Instead, focus on what you have already been reading – be it NCERT Geography or Bipin Chandra or Spectrum for Modern History and revise more number of times.
- Go through the Subject -wise Compilations of 60 Day Program. This will help you in your overall preparation and will tell you the sections in which you are weak so that you can work on that.
- After this, you need to cover the questions of Integrated Revision Plan (IRP). This is again a free initiative which is going on right now. It is nothing but the extension of 60 days plan. It includes your post July Current affairs too.
- For Current Affairs, IASbaba’s Daily Quiz Compilations, Monthly Magazine ,PIB Compilations (or) any Monthly Compilation (or) your own Notes is sufficient. Don’t pick up new materials now. Instead revise the current affairs that you have been following. If you still haven’t picked up any or confused, join Current Affairs 12 Sessions by Tauseef Sir. The topics and concepts that you will get from these lectures, are not available anywhere in the market.
- Last but not the least you must take the Free Full Mocks (GS & CSAT in ENGLISH & (हिंदी)) available on the site. These mocks will give you the examination feel and will help you in coming up with a good strategy for UPSC Prelims. The question paper was made on similar lines of UPSC. The questions were designed with different difficulty levels – easy, moderate, difficult, and very difficult. This was done so that you can understand how to pick the questions for the attempt and how to leave the very difficult ones. You can read the Feedback of Students and Analysis of the Mock Tests here.
Please Note that, more Mocks will be announced soon 🙂
Stay confident, use your time judiciously and you will easily sail through.
We will be shortly coming up with a Webinar, to remove the fear of the Prelims Exam and give you valuable inputs on how to crack Prelims.
We will make sure that this entire process becomes easier for you, as we completely understand what would be going on in your mind right now, with the exam fast approaching. You don’t have to worry, as your friend, philosopher and guide IASbaba is always there to guide you in the right direction and simplify your preparation.
All the best 🙂
You can also Read through the below important links, especially for aspirants appearing for UPSC Prelims 2020-
PRELIMS SIMPLIFIED SERIES (Part 1,2,3): How to crack UPSC PRELIMS- IMPORTANT TIPS & TRICKS (using Common Sense – KCT Approach) by Mohan Sir
TOPPER’S STRATEGY (PRELIMS): Muthu Somasundaram, Rank 23 Indian Forest Service (IFoS) 2019, a regular follower of IASbaba -> CLICK HERE
TOPPER STRATEGY: Shreyans Kumat Rank 4, UPSC CSE 2018 a Regular Follower of IASbaba’s TLP shares his Exclusive PRELIMS Strategy! -> CLICK HERE
PRELIMS TIPS: Topper Abhijeet Sinha, Rank 19 UPSC CSE 2017 – IASbaba’s ILP Student, who has scored 163 and 152.6 in his 2 attempts shares his Preparation Strategy with special focus on Prelims! -> CLICK HERE
PRELIMS TIPS:TOPPER’S STRATEGY- Shivashish Kumar Rank 368, UPSC CSE 2018 who has scored 129.34 (2017) and 126.66 (2018) in his 2 attempts shares his PRELIMS EXCLUSIVE Strategy!! -> CLICK HERE
For Any Support from IASbaba’s Team, related to UPSC Prelims Exam -> CONNECT WITH BABA: IASbaba’s Dedicated HOTLINE for UPSC/IAS Aspirants !!
UPSC CSE 2019 Topper’s Strategy Videos -> CLICK HERE
Subscribe to IASbaba
Tag:Abhijeet Sinha Rank 19 UPSC CSE 2017, Best UPSC Prelims Strategy, IAS/UPSC TOPPERS STRATEGY, IASbaba 60 Day Initiative for Prelims 2020, IASbaba Daily Quiz Compilations, IASbaba Free Full Mocks for UPSC Prelims 2020, IASbaba Integrated Revision Plan (IRP) for UPSC Prelims 2020, IASbaba Monthly Current Affairs Magazine, Muthu Somasundaram Rank 23 Indian Forest Service (IFoS) 2019, Shivashish Kumar Rank 368 UPSC CSE 2018, SHREYANS KUMAT Rank 4 UPSC CSE 2018, UPSC Prelims 2020, UPSC Prelims 2020 Strategy for Next 50 Days, UPSC Prelims Mock Exam, UPSC Prelims Mock Test, UPSC Toppers Prelims Strategy