Thank You for the Overwhelming Response and Heartwarming Feedback on our Interview Mentorship Program (IMP) and the DAF -II Sessions with Sunil Oberoi Sir (Retd. IAS) and Mohan Sir (Founder IASbaba). and Current Affairs Sessions.
The Personality Tests/Interview is set to start from 5th April 2022 and one should start with the Interview Preparation right away without wasting any more time.
Before you start your journey, please understand that your personality is composed of many aspects – your confidence, knowledge, way of talking, ability to handle pressure, being precise in your response, even your way of seating, and so on. While preparing for the personality test, it is critical that you focus on each of these components. We are happy that we have an initiative that places you in the right spot with respect to your preparation.
IASbaba’s Interview Mentorship Programme (IMP) – Above & Beyond Interviews!!
It is the most comprehensive initiative for the personality test. The program has helped many previous year rankers to qualify for the Civil Services Exam. We have designed IMP in such a way that it is not just a ritual that has to be done by the aspirants but personal attention will be given to each and every candidate and guidance will be provided according to the individual needs of the candidates. Following the feedback of the toppers is a testimony of that.
IMP is built on the following pillars:
- DAF Sessions: Dedicated sessions by previous year toppers, Ex Bureaucrats, Mohan Sir to help you with the detailed application form, with particular focus on the selection of services, cadre preference, hobbies, achievements, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Panel Mocks: An expert panel of retired and serving civil servants, subject matter experts, and other distinguished personalities from varied fields to give you a near real feel of the interview board, complemented with detailed feedback and recordings.
- One to One Mocks & Mentorship with Mohan Sir: A wonderful opportunity to get a detailed assessment of your answers and preparation by none other than Mohan Sir, who is hugely popular among interview candidates for his succinct and precise analysis and boosting the interview scores by a significant margin and helped a lot of them achieve a 190+ Score. One-on-one discussion with Mohan sir is the most important aspect of the IMP as Sir identifies the issues in your preparation and guides you to fill those loopholes.
- DAF Questionnaire: Detailed discussion on your DAF with particular stress on probable questions and focus areas. The DAF discussion helps you analyze your DAF and expect probable questions in the interview and be prepared to face such questions. The mentor will help you generate a question bank covering your native place and state, educational background, work experience, hobbies, accomplishments, etc.
- Current Affairs: Current issues are the most important domain from which Panel members ask the questions. You must have studied Current Affairs for your mains and prelims however, the orientation of questions in the interview is different. In order to tackle this, highly focussed sessions will be conducted to give you an analytical perspective on important current affair topics to prepare you for facing questions by the interview board. Schedule for Special Current Affairs Session – DOWNLOAD
- Open Mocks: A unique technique developed by IASbaba that can do wonders for your confidence. In this process, Mock interviews are conducted in front of other candidates. Observing others giving their interview helps you understand the common mistakes to be avoided in front of the board. Open mocks help you develop the right attitude to be carried to the interview.
- Think, Rethink and Perform (TRP): A biweekly initiative meant to serve as the regular dose of self-assessment through probing questions on your personality, along with analytical questions on current affairs to keep you on toes for your preparation. To Know more about TRP – CLICK HERE
We believe that IMP with its ingredients can dramatically enhance your chances. The trick is to start early and start strongly. Our team is working really hard to make IMP your best companion. Please join us to start a challenging yet exciting journey towards success.
An expert panel of retired and serving civil servants, subject matter experts, and other distinguished personalities from varied fields to give you a near real feel of the interview board, complemented with detailed feedback and recordings.
We are starting the Panel Mocks in Bangalore, Delhi, and in Online Mode from 27th March.
Please find the TIME SLOTS available for PANEL MOCK INTERVIEW (Available Both ONLINE & OFFLINE – DELHI & BANGALORE) below:
OFFLINE MOCKS – DELHI
- 1st Mock Interview at Delhi – 30th March 2022 (Wednesday)
- 2nd Mock Interview at Delhi – 31st March 2022 (Thursday) – SLOTS CLOSED!
- 3rd Mock Interview at Delhi – 1st April 2022 (Friday) – SLOTS CLOSED!
- 4th Mock Interview at Delhi – 7th April 2022 (Thursday)
- 5th Mock Interview at Delhi – 8th April 2022 (Friday)
OFFLINE MOCKS – BANGALORE
- 1st Mock Interview at Bengaluru – 27th March 2022 (Sunday)
- 2nd Mock Interview at Bengaluru – 28th March 2022 (Monday)
- 3rd Mock Interview at Bengaluru – 3rd April 2022 (Sunday)
- 1st Mock Interview – 28th March 2022 (Tuesday)
- 2nd Mock Interview – 29th March 2022 (Wednesday)
- 3rd Mock Interview – 31st March 2022 (Wednesday) – SLOTS CLOSED!
- 4th Mock Interview – 1st April 2022 (Thursday) – SLOTS CLOSED!
- 5th Mock Interview – 5th April 2022 (Tuesday)
- 6th Mock Interview – 6th April 2022 (Wednesday)
(*More Mock Interviews will be arranged. Dates will be confirmed soon!)
- Please note that you can either book the morning slot (10 am – 1 pm) or the afternoon slot (2 pm – 5 pm)on a particular day. The exact timings of the Interview on the Registered Date, will be decided on First-cum-First- Service Basis in the respective slots.
- Bring 2 Passport-size Photos, 1 DAF, and 6 Summary Sheets (all Hard copies)
The Mock Interviews will be followed by One – One Mentorship with Mohan Sir (Founder, IASbaba).
Students, who have filled the Registration Form, can use the DISCUSSION ROOMS at Bengaluru, Delhi, and Lucknow Centres. The Discussion Rooms will be specially reserved for interview purposes.
Also, to make the discussion more streamlined, a mentor will oversee the discussions.
For further queries with regard to the interview, you can mail us at email@example.com or call us on 80770 36613 (10 am to 5:30 pm).
All the Best