Finally, the most-awaited and trusted programme of IASbaba for UPSC Mains 2020 is here!
For a surgeon, it takes years of practice and experience to master the art of surgery. The precision required to perform complex surgeries comes from the confidence acquired in the years gone by. The same holds true for other professions and areas of expertise. What we do at IASbaba doesn’t only require precision but also anticipation. After all, we deal with an examination conducted by UPSC, a body known for its unpredictability.
Continuing the legacy of an initiative that has become synonymous with terms like accurate, relevant and effective, IASbaba is pleased the announce the launch of its Flagship ONLINE (FREE) INITIATIVE – Think, Learn and Perform (TLP) – Phase II for Mains 2020.
Mains Answer Writing is a very important component of your preparation and the last 5 years have shown the mettle of IASbaba Mains Answer Writing Programme – TLP in creating an ecosystem of knowledge that can be as close as it gets to the demands of UPSC.
The testimony and recommendation of toppers and a hit ratio of more than 82% in Mains (in the last 4 Years) speak volumes about the quality of questions that IASbaba frames
Download the Compilations of TLP 2020 (Phase I) Compilations – CLICK HERE
Philosophy of TLP – Mains Daily Answer Writing Program (A FREE Initiative)
The driving force of TLP is the most imperative skill required in Mains- the ability to express your knowledge effectively and convincingly in 150 to 250 words in the stipulated 180 minutes that you get in a Mains paper. It is not as easy as it sounds even for those who have fair command over the Mains syllabus.
In fact, without adequate answer writing practice, one finds herself at sea during Mains. It becomes difficult to choose the right information and even more difficult to get the right words to express that information. This is where TLP comes handy. It gives you 75 days of daily rigorous practice, enough to score well in Mains. Through the course of TLP, you get exposed to more than 350 high-quality questions, receive expert feedback and peer reviews and get elaborate synopsis to complement and expand your understanding. This way, TLP provides an end to end solution to your answer writing needs.
How does the TLP Program work?
We, at IASbaba, are the pioneers of the art of taking out the best from students. We have been doing it for the past 6 years. The idea is simple – we post questions, you write and upload your answers. Your answers get reviewed by IASbaba or your peers on the answer writing platform, we provide detailed and well-researched synopsis and you get access to hundreds of answers written by your fellow aspirants. You learn in this process.
You improve your speed and language. You start contributing in the discussions and within a few weeks time, you find yourself much more comfortable, so much so, that daily answer writing becomes an ‘addiction’. The quality of questions that we post is unmatched. That our answer writing initiative gets recommended by toppers should be enough to make you relax with respect to the quality of this initiative.
IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS OF TLP ( Daily Mains Answer Writing Program – UPSC 2020)
- The Program will start from 12th October 2020 (Monday). It will run for 6 days a week. Sunday is a holiday – you can use this time for Revision and Optional.
- Practical Planning– The Daily Schedule comes with Daily Targets with adequate time for your Optional Preparation.
- On Daily Basis – 5 Mains Questions will be posted covering GS1, GS2, GS3. Out of 5 Questions, 3 will be from Static and 2 from Current Affairs.
- Special Emphasis on GS4 (Ethics) – Every week (on Friday’s) 5 Questions will be posted covering Ethics Theory. Once you gain confidence and strengthen your foundation we will be posting Case Studies in the later half of the program.
- Special Emphasis on Essay – On Every Saturday’s there will be Essay topics posted. Philosophical and Theme-Based Essay’s (Polity, Governance, Economy, International Relations, Art & Culture, Sports, Science & Technology, Environment etc.) alternating every week.
- Your answers get Reviewed by IASbaba or your peers on the answer writing platform
- Detailed and well-researched Synopsis/Model Answers will be published on the same day by 9 PM on daily basis.
- Best Answers will be featured.
- You will get access to hundreds of answers written by your fellow aspirants on daily basis.
Those who show Consistency in Answer writing, actively participate in the program, and get their answers featured on regular basis will get a call (guidance) from the core team of IASbaba.
We invest our hearts and soul in this initiative. We have come a long way in the past few years. We must have posted more than 3000 questions and synopsis since the inception of the answer writing initiative. We hardly repeat our questions and try our best to make the questions as authentic and relevant as possible.
In return, we want your best effort. We have seen consistency in paying off sincere candidates in the past. We believe in you and we are sure that for all the hard work that we put into this initiative, you will reciprocate by being regular and determined.
So, before you embark upon this journey, let us give you a pearl of wisdom on answer writing:
“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
All the Best 🙂