Q.1) Lake Sawa which recently dried up is located in which of the following country?
Q.2) Consider the following statements
- POSHAN Abhiyaan program covers pregnant women and children but excludes lactating mothers
- The implementation of POSHAN Abhiyaan is carried by Technical Support Unit (TSU) established at NITI Aayog
Choose the incorrect statements:
- 1 only
- 2 only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) Consider the following statements
- State Food Safety Index (SFSI) is published by NITI AAYOG in collaboration with Food and Agriculture Organization
- Training and Capacity Building parameter has the lowest weightage among the five key parameters considered.
- Tamil Nadu with an overall score of 82 topped the index
Choose the correct statements:
- 1 only
- 1 and 3
- 1, 2 and 3
- 2 and 3
Comment the answers to the above questions in the comment section below!!
ANSWERS FOR ’14th JUNE 2022 – Daily Practice MCQs’ will be updated along with tomorrow’s Daily Current Affairs.