Q1) Consider the following pairs:
How many of the above pairs are correctly matched?
- Only one
- Only two
- All three
Q2) Consider the following statements
Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) investigates serious cases of fraud received from the Department of Company Affairs.
It has a Regional Office in Mumbai.
Which one of the following is correct in respect of the above statements?
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is not the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Statement-I is correct but Statement II is incorrect
- Statement-I is incorrect but Statement II is correct
Q3) With reference to the CSIR PRIMA ET11, consider the following statements:
- Females are observed to mate with only one partner.
- IUCN status is vulnerable.
- It is known for spinning frantically on water to stir up small invertebrates.
How many of the statements given above are correct?
- 1 and 2 only
- 1, 2 and 4 only
- 3 and 4 only
- 3 only
Mains Practice Questions
Q.1) What are the supply chain constraints of India’s manufacturing sector? What steps have should be taken to remove these constraints? (250 words)
Comment the answers to the above questions in the comment section below!!
ANSWERS FOR ’ 19th September 2023 – Daily Practice MCQs’ will be updated along with tomorrow’s Daily Current Affairs.st