Q1) Consider the following pairs:
|1.Reserve Bank of India
|2.National Crime Records Bureau
How many of the above pairs are correctly matched?
- Only one
- Only two
- All three
Q2) Consider the following statements
The G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI) Meeting was held in New Delhi, India.
The meeting involved discussions on ongoing work of the financial inclusion agenda under the G20 India Presidency.
Which one of the following is correct in respect of the above statements?
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Both Statement-I and Statement-II are correct and Statement-II is not the correct explanation for Statement-I
- Statement-I is correct but Statement II is incorrect
- Statement-I is incorrect but Statement II is correct
Q3) With reference to the Shantiniketan, consider the following statements:
- Tagore’s Ashram complex is the newest area of Shantiniketan where Maharshi Debendranath Tagore built Shantiniketan Griha, the first guest house.
- Vishwa Bharati University was established with the principal motto and objective to create oneness in diversity.
- The trend of Gurukul (open-air classes) is still practiced under the campus trees.
How many of the statements given above is/are correct?
- 1 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 1,2 and 3 only
- 3 only
Mains Practice Questions
Q.1) Investment in infrastructure is essential for more rapid and inclusive economic growth. Discuss in the light of India’s experience. (250 words)
Q.2) What are the India’s major challenges in effectively curbing the spread of fake news and disinformation, and what strategies and solutions can be employed to address these challenges? (250 words)
Comment the answers to the above questions in the comment section below!!
ANSWERS FOR ’ 18th September 2023 – Daily Practice MCQs’ will be updated along with tomorrow’s Daily Current Affairs.st