- GS-2: Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
- GS-3: Indian Economy
Context: The government notified the 2022 National Geospatial Policy on December 28, 2022, for implementation with immediate effect.
Q.1) With reference to India's culture and tradition, what is ` Ottanthullal'?
- It is an ancient Bhakti cult of Shaivism still prevalent in some parts of South India
- It is an ancient style bronze and brasswork still found in southern part of Coromandel area
- It is a recite-and-dance art-form of Kerala filled with humour and satire
- It is an ancient martial art and a living tradition in some parts of South India
Q.2) With reference to ‘Aspirational Blocks Programme’, consider the following statements?
- It was launched in 2018, spearheaded by NITI Aayog
- It is applicable on all the blocks and districts of the country .
Which of the following statements are correct?
- 1 only
- 2 only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) Consider the following statements regarding Earth Radiation Budget Satellite (ERBS):
- It was part of NASA’s three-satellite ERBE mission.
- The ERBS was designed to investigate how energy from the Sun is absorbed and re-radiated by the Earth.
- An instrument on ERBS, Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas Experiment II (SAGE II), collected data that found that ozone layer was declining on a global scale.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
- 1 and 2 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 1 and 3 only
- 1 2 and 3
Comment the answers to the above questions in the comment section below!!
ANSWERS FOR ’ 11th January 2023 – Daily Practice MCQs’ will be updated along with tomorrow’s Daily Current Affairs.st